Talent Management aims at attracting, developing and retaining talent. Retention of high performing employees saves money that could have otherwise been lost due to employee turnover. Talent management is perceived as an investment to strengthen employee’s competence and business capability.
- Develop Talent Pool for the company
- Create Talent Management strategy
- Design and develop assessment tools
- Administer assessment tools to High Potential performing employees
- Facilitate employee enrollment in selected development plan
- Conduct Development review(s)
- Administer assessment tool to selected audience.